Proevents Jamaica will be hosting its inaugural ‘She Thrives’ Women’s Empowerment (Virtual) Conference – (Caribbean) from December 11 to December 12.
The ‘She Thrives’ Conference has been exclusively curated to inspire and empower women locally and throughout the region, to pivot through the challenges of these uncertain times.
Over two days, the conference will be hosting powerful presentations, panels and conversations that will empower women to navigate through all the important areas of their lives.
Presenters include Conference Keynote Speaker: Dr Michelle Rozen, PHD; Imani Duncan Price, Jacqueline Coke Lloyd, PHD; Kalilah Reynolds, CEO of Kalilah Reynolds Media Ltd, and Dr Kurdell Campbell of the Ministry of Health and Wellness.
OTHER NOTABLE SPEAKERS
Paula Kerr Jarrett will deliver Sunday’s keynote address on the theme ‘Purpose Driven Leadership within 21st Century Corporations; The Need to Adapt Corporate Cultures which support Gender Equality at the Executive Level’, while other notable speakers include:
- Chorvelle Johnson – Cunningham – Sagicor Bank Jamaica
- Mariame McIntosh Robinson – President & CEO – First Global Bank Limited
- Eva Mitchell – CEO – Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange
- Kalilah Reynolds – Kalilah Reynolds Media Limited
- Imani Duncan Price – Gender Equality Advocate;
- Dr Jacqueline Coke Lloyd, PHD – CEO of Make Your Mark Consultants Limited
- Marcia Woon Choy – CEO- Action Coach
- Dionne Sinclair – VP of Clinical Care & Recovery – CAMH (Canada)
- Naomi Garrick – CEO- Garrick Communications
The inaugural She Thrives Conference will support the HerFlow Foundation’s Charity, in its effort to eradicate “period poverty” among thousands of Jamaica’s women and young girls. Part proceeds of all ticket sales from the conference will be donated to the HerFlow Foundation.