Partly cloudy skies and windy conditions are predicted for the day. A ridge that stretches across the island is present and expected to influence the weather over the following days, bringing isolated showers tomorrow. The current weather pattern indicates that windy conditions are likely to persist, particularly across southern parishes of Jamaica.
- This Morning: Eastern parishes will experience partly cloudy skies, while the rest of the island can expect mainly sunny conditions. The south coast will continue to be windy throughout the morning.
- This Afternoon: Partly cloudy skies will dominate the island, with increased wind activity, particularly in southern parishes.
- Tonight: The weather is expected to become fair across Jamaica.
Today’s Forecast for Select Towns and Cities
- Morant Bay, Kingston, Half-Way Tree: Partly cloudy with increasing wind in the afternoon.
- Portmore, Spanish Town, May Pen, Mandeville: Partly cloudy with windy conditions in the afternoon.
- Santa Cruz, Black River: Partly cloudy with increased wind in the afternoon.
- Savanna-la-Mar, Negril: Partly cloudy in the afternoon.
- Port Antonio, Port Maria: Partly cloudy and windy in the afternoon.
- Ocho Rios, St Ann’s Bay, Brown’s Town, Falmouth: Partly cloudy and windy in the afternoon.
- Montego Bay, Lucea: Partly cloudy in the afternoon.
The maximum temperature expected for Kingston today is 30 degrees Celsius, while Montego Bay is expected to reach a maximum of 28 degrees Celsius.
3-Day Forecast (Starting Tomorrow)
- Isolated morning showers in eastern parishes, partly cloudy elsewhere.
- Isolated afternoon showers in hilly areas and western parishes.
Wednesday and Thursday:
- Partly cloudy conditions are anticipated.
Other Current Regional Weather Features
Aside from the Jamaican weather, a cold front is reported across the northwestern Gulf of Mexico, while an area of low pressure is identified across Panama.