3rd annual seminar takes place next month
The Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) e-Campus is hosting its 3rd annual workshop on Enterprise Risk Management titled “Navigating Governance, Risk and Controls in the Private and Public Sector” next month.
It will be held on Wednesday, June 28th and Thursday, June 29th, 2023, starting at 9:00 a.m. in the Multi-Purpose Building of the JSE’s Harbour Street head office. The Workshop is being held in partnership with the Management Institute for National Development (M.I.N.D) and DCA Consultants, specialists in Enterprise Risk Management.
The objectives of this two-day seminar will enable participants to:
- Apply the Enterprise Risk Management framework to the company’s Strategic Planning Process.
- Gain valuable insights into risks which could impact their company’s strategic initiatives for 2023-2028.
- Understand the questions that Boards and Audit Committees should ask of Management.
- Learn the story behind the successful implementation of ERM Frameworks both in the Public and Private Sectors.
- Assess the effectiveness of their company’s Corporate Governance Structure.
- Gain valuable exposure to the technology risks which could have a devastating impact on their organization’s strategy.
- Gain valuable insights into the Governance, Risk and Control Frameworks to combat Fraud and Corruption.
The JSE believes this Enterprise Risk Management Workshop is a perfect opportunity for interested parties to partner with the exchange to highlight the need to have effective Enterprise Risk Management Systems in this evolving environment whether in the Public or Private Sector.
This JSE e-campus two-day collaborative workshop provides participants with an opportunity to prioritize the conversation, gain confidence in your own plans, and increase your organization’s resilience. Organizations are facing constant change in their operating environment, requiring them to constantly reassess their risk management models, and even revise their business models.